This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Mother's Day! It's a beautifully sunny day here in Maryland and the Orioles are beating the Yankees (so far!), so what could be more perfect? :)

This coming Friday and Saturday, I will be participating in our county's Relay for Life event to raise money for the American Cancer Society. This is the second year that my school has had a team, but I have participated many years in the past. The Relay is a 16-hour long event filled with laughter, tears and remembrance of those lost. I am walking in memory of my 31-year old niece, Julie, who passed away in September 2007 from cervical cancer.

If would like to make a donation, you may do so here---> My Participant Page. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the relay. What a great cause! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and good luck. I hope you reach your goal.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!