This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Sneak Peek!

As promised, here is another sneak peek using the new digi-clothing for Bombshell Stamps' Bombshell Angel stamp. I love this outfit and wouldn't mind having one for ME! :)

Again, the Angel image is stamped onto GP110 white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. The 2-piece outfit was printed onto GP110 white cardstock and colored with Copics. Copics work great with digi-images- no streaking or smearing!! I just cut out the images and adhered them to the stamped image. The card is 5-1/4" square. Not sure who the card base or the patterned paper are from. They are some that I got in a blog candy that I won. The ribbon is from Offray and the brads are Recollections by Michael's.

I'm really enjoying these digi-images and can't wait for them to be released!!!

Come back and visit again tomorrow. I'll be posting my submission to Ms. March Bombshell's monthly challenge- to create a "Booty Log". See you then!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the patterned paper and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! And the purple and green color combo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Mary. I love her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, you have me ready to get them!!! lovin the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is awesome!!! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these fun mix and match outfits. Green and purple together is one of my fave color combos, really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sentiment and lovely colour combo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!