This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's a MEGA Blog Hop!


Operation Write Home is having a blog hop this weekend! Almost 150 bloggers are participating and they are offering up all sorts of fun...blog candy, prizes, free digis and the most fabulous card samples for inspiration that you have ever seen!! Hop on over to OWH's blog to start the hop.

In case you've never heard of Operation Write Home, their mission is to support our nation’s armed forces by sending blank greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them. So far, they've sent well over 430,000 blank cards to service members to use to send home to their loved ones. To get involved, click here for more information!

Now, grab your drink of choice, kick back and enjoy the blog hop!! Oh, and don't forget to get involved! OWH needs YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I joined in this Blog Hop-such an awesome cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great cause. I don't do this through here but I've been involved in others and it makes the guys and girls feel so good. I know that my son has gotten a few in Iraq and so my mothers day card was hand made...really cool!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!