This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

7 Kids Challenge Blog!!

Just wanted to let all my cardmaking friends know about the brand new 7 KIDS CHALLENGE BLOG which opens today!! Their first theme will be "Pink & Polka Dots". The 7 Kids Design Team is fabulous and I can't wait to see what they've come up with for this theme!!!! There will be one randomly chosen winner who will win a $50 gift certificate to the store and three winners chosen by the DT for their excellence in card making, one of whom will be invited to be the guest designer on the next challenge!

So, if you want to be challenged, make sure to check out their new challenge blog...Let all of your cardmaking friends know and go ahead and snag the blinkie below for your blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary - thanks for commenting on my blog, and thanks for putting me right - I am laughing at myself here, 41 (and a half!) years old and all this time I thought that song was "Snoopy"!!!! So funny!!! (And more than a bit embarrassing too!!). I think I'll just leave it on my blog though (wonder will anyone else notice!!).

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!