This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Little Dumpling...and a card gone wrong!

Have you ever had a great idea that you just couldn't get onto paper??? Well, that was the case for me with this card.

My image this week is Little Dumpling from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. It's such a cute image and I was excited to use it for my card this week...well, I can tell you that NOTHING went right with the making of this card! The image is fun to color and turns out so cute. I printed out the Just Girls digi-paper to use on this card...digi-papers are SO fun! I found some cardstock that seemed to match the paper, and a ribbon- which looks to be almost an exact match to the cardstock...UNTIL I took a picture of it!! And those felt flowers and buttons- well, I just can't explain those!!

Oh, well, here's my card made using the super-cute Little Dumpling! I promise to make another card using this image again soon- hopefully with better results!!! In the meantime, enjoy this cute image and ignore the rest of the card! :)


Stamps: Little Dumpling, Baby Sentiments set
Papers: Pixie Pink (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, Just Girls' digi-papers (Digital Delights)
Accessories: dark pink gingham ribbon (Offray), Copic Markers, keytag punch, felt flowers (unknown), buttons (Stampin' Up), pop dots

10 comments:

  1. This is just too cute!! Love those buttons the image is adorable!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, even if it didn't go as planned. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a CUTE little baby! Glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card. I love the image and the buttons are great.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary!
    I think your card is just adorable! Especially love that pretty ribbon:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I've been there many, many times but I can tell you, your card is delightful! I think it came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have definitely had those days when the card didn't come out like I imagined but you know what? Your card is as cute as it can be even if it wasn't your vision!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable. I like the digi DSP & it goes so well with image & the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Mary, you are such a hoot!! This card is precious!! Or maybe it's just the image....lol!! Terrific job, Mary, even if not agreeable with your standards! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute baby card. Know how that weird photo color thing goes. Sometimes there is just no way to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!