This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday!

It's summertime and it's really HOT in Maryland...and we're all screaming for ice cream!!!  Check out this week's Fabulous Freebie Friday image from Sassy Studio Designs...



She sure is sweet, isn't she?  Now head on over to SSD's group page on Paper Craft Planet and grab this beauty while you can, but hurry this freebie is only available for today!!  The design team has some fabulous inspiration waiting there for you!  Make sure to post your creation using Ice Cream to the group page- you never know- your creation might catch my eye and be selected as our Sassy Saturday Spotlight!

Stamps:  Ice Cream (Sassy Studio Designs), Hello (Hero Arts)
Papers:  Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Neenan 80# white, patterned paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, stick on pearls, embroidered border punch (Stampin' Up)

6 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love the Colors.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this is so pretty and sweet. Love those soft colors and pretty papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love the soft colors, and that paper is fabulous! Now I want ice cream. LOL

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of peach sorbet! Yum! This is so pretty! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooo sweet.... lovely soft colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shading is fabulous! Very fun image!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!