This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blog Candy Beauty!!

I recently won a blog candy on Denise Hahn's blog In My Blue Room.  Denise is a designer for Graphic 45.  I was SO excited to win the prize...and it's definitely worth the wait!  It is BEAUTIFUL!!!  She made a necklace using G45's A Ladies Diary paper and May Arts ribbons...take a look at this!

First of all, Denise had it wrapped in a beautiful presentation box which she made and she sent a beautiful card along with it:



It was hard to open it up because it was so beautifully done, but I just couldn't wait any longer to see my "prize"!  This is what I found when I opened the box:



She used ribbon to tie the necklace to the box to keep it flat.  Oh, my, this is even more beautiful than I thought it would be!!

Here's a close up of the...not sure what to call it...charm? brooch?...whatever it's called, it is gorgeous!



Here are some close ups of the additional decorations she used on this necklace and of the ribbons she used.




I think this is the best blog candy that I've ever won!!!  Now to find the perfect outfit to wear with this beautiful necklace!!  Thank you SO much, Denise, for offering such a prize!!!

Please stop by Denise's blog to see what other beautiful items she's created...and keep an eye on my new favorite  blog Graphic 45, too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow. You are one lucky woman. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, it is just beautiful. I'm sure you will look wonderful when you wear it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!