This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Check Out Who SSD is Sponsoring This Week!

Happy Monday!  I have now switched from the Fabulous Friday Freebies team to the Sassy Studio Designs Challenge team.  Last week was supposed to be my first week, however I had a family emergency and wasn't able to get a card made in time.  Now that things have calmed down I'm ready to start!  SSD is sponsoring 2 great challenge blogs this week: Crafty Bloggers Network where their challenge is "Pink and Black" and  Craft Your Passion where their challenge is "Anything Goes".

Here is my card for these challenges.  I hope you like it!!

Make sure to stop by the SSD Blog to check out some more pink and black creations!

6 comments:

  1. Mary, I love how this turned out! It is so pretty! Love that added lace and pearls. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the coloring of the sheer material over her legs... nicely done Mary! The lace, pearls and pink make it all ver girly!
    I'm glad you joined in at Craft Your Passion. Stampe Diem!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pink and black Card, i love it

    Thanks for joining in the CBN Challenge (Sarah CBN DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your colors- and the feminine touch of lace and pearls! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and you have done an excellent job coloring. Love all that lace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty!

    I love all the lace and pearls.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!