This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

DTBS #183- Tag Sale

Well, I've been having some health issues (herniated disk, not able to sit or stand for longer than 5 minutes) so I wasn't able to stamp.  After one series of injections, I am moving quite a bit better and was finally able to go upstairs and try to catch up...however, I didn't get this done in time for SSD's blog post.  Hey, late, but I'm getting there! ;)  Please stop by the Sassy Studio Designs blog to check out what the DT has created for this "tag sale" challenge.

My nephew just recently graduated from high school and this is the card that I made for him.  The challenge this week was to either make a tag or use a tag on our project, so I made a card with a tag.  After not creating for about a month, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.  (Lori Craig, if you're reading this, I colored this image long before our Intermediate Copic Certification class, so just ignore the light blue shadow around the image!)

I used SSD's The Graduate image.  I hope you like it!


 
 
Stamps:  The Graduate (Sassy Studio Designs(, graduation circle digi (unknown)
Papers:  Basic Black (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, patterned paper (ABC Primer by Graphic 45)
Ink:  Creamy Caramel for sponging
Accessories:  Copic Markers, sponge, pop dots, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities circle die, Tim Hold Idea-ology Philosphy Tags, glue dot

2 comments:

  1. Mary, this is fabulous! I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're feeling better, Mary. I had to giggle at your comment for Lori Craig because I can totally hear her saying "No blue ring around the image- it them makes them look like they're radioactive!" *Ü* I think your nephew is getting a great card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!