This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inky Impressions- 2nd Round

Congratulations to all 27 stampers who made it to the second round in the Inky Impressions Design Team Call. A very BIG congrats to Holly (see her blog Hog Wild About Stamping - the link is in my side bar) for being chosen!! I didn't make it, but, boy, the competition was tough! Over 120 ladies applied for the team, and after looking at their submissions, the 'judges' at Inky Impressions had a very hard decision to make to narrow it down to 27. (It was originally supposed to be the best 10 who make it to the 2nd round, so I guess they DID have a difficult time deciding!) Best of luck to each and every one of them. They all deserve to be on the team!

I'm waiting (im)patiently to be able to purchase some Inky Impressions stamps. From what I've seen in the sneak peeks they're going to be so much fun to stamp with!

1 comment:

  1. oh thanks so much Mary! I'm pretty excited; my first DT experience!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!