This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Laugh Out Loud!

I am having such a good time with the High Hopes images that I got in the swap. Here is a card I made for my 'stash' using the Juggles stamp. I don't usually like clowns, but this guy is just too cute! I used Stampin' Up! Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock. The striped is also from SU but is from a retired DSP pack that I can't remember the name of! The Laugh Out Loud sentiment is from Hero Arts. Of course I used my new Copics! I just can't get enough of them! I'll be taking a Basic Copics class at Create IT Crafts later in the month and I'm hoping to improve my coloring skills!!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I don't like clowns much they weird me out but this one is really cute! Great coloring you must teach me.......PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how FUN! I love the bright, happy colors, and the sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I wish I could go to a copics class too. I love them, but my skills lack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the juggling balls, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it is so cute, love how you used the brads for juggling balls.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!