This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Aly's Sunday Challenge

One of the girls in my blogger group, Sweet Dreamers, has a VERY talented daughter! Tami's 10-year old daughter, Aly, has started a challenge blog- Aly's Sunday Challenge. Aly will create a challenge every-other Sunday. When you get a minute, stop by and check out the challenge that she has for us this week! It's a great one that I will have to try soon!! Aly is also a fabulous stamper! Guess she learned from her very talented mom!

Just a reminder about our next installment of the Bombshell Hump Day Hop coming on Wednesday, as well as some sneak peeks for Sherrod Studio's upcoming release. You won't want to miss those on Thurdsay, Friday and Saturday!! See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I agree about Aly's talent and her sketch, Mary! Looking forward to the hop! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!