This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Faster, faster, faster!!

I just LOVE Bombshell Stamps' brand new motorcycle stamp sets!!! The images are fabulous and the sentiments are so fun! Here's a card I made using another of the stamps from the Harley Bikes set (this bike is very similar to my bike, although I DON'T have a Harley!)

The card base is SU's soon-to-be-retired Brilliant Blue. :( The patterned paper is from a pack of glitter patterned paper that I got from ABC Distributing. The bike image is stamped onto GP110 white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored using Copic Markers. I then went over the blue using a blue glitter Spica pen and the chrome using a silver glitter Spica pen to give it the "sparkle" that my bike has. The image is layered onto SU's silver metallic cardstock and then onto Brilliant Blue. Large silver brads from Recollections are in the corners. The sentiment is popped up using dimensionals. I'm not too thrilled with the way this card came out- I thought the blue of the bike and the blue in the patterned paper matched better than it looks here. Oh, well...

Thanks for looking!!


12 comments:

  1. Awesome image and loving the background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks matchin to me!!! think your bike is fabulous! dont you hate that so many of the colors are going to be done at SU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you---the motorcycle stamps are fab! looks like a great card to me, hunny :) Brilliant Blue is a staple color, so i didn't get dumping that one. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card... Love the coloring on it....Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great motorcycle card!! Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous, fun bike card, great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card- I have a friend that just took off for a biking vacation- this would be awesome to CASSE and send to her when she arrives home! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Mary. Love these motorcycle images. Your glittery paper is perfect with this image. Wonderful coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much fun! I really love the blues together, what a fun stamp set!

    Please come visit my blog, I have candy!
    http://www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!