This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introducing....

...the new Bombshell Stamps' Design Team!!!

A new term for a revamped DT- we welcome 3 fabulous artists to the team- Cheryl, Alison, and Kelli. I am SO excited to be working with these ladies...check out their blogs!! You'll be amazed at what they do! In welcoming these ladies, unfortunately, we have to say good-bye to 3 equally talented artists- Nicole, Terra, and Erika. I guess it really isn't "good-bye" because once a Bombshell ALWAYS a Bombshell, so I know we'll still see lots of them!!

We also introduce a new set of guest designers for the next 6 months...drum roll, please...and here they are!! Meet the monthly pin-up girls:

Ms. September- Meredith
Ms. October- Mary Ann
Ms. November- Mary H.
Ms. December- Diana
Ms. January- Alaine
Ms. February- Dawn


Check out the Bombshell Forum if you haven't already done so! There are lots of fun challenges and prizes to be won!!! Also check out Bombshell's brand new stamp sets! WOW!!

I'm off to my hide-away now, so check back soon to see what I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!