This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hambo's Having a Hop!!!

Make sure you stop by tomorrow (Friday, May 20th) for Hambo Stamps' Customer Blog Hop!!! The theme for the hop is "Hammin' It Up at the Movies". What FUN!!! You can start hopping at 8am eastern (7am Central) and the fun starts at the Hambo Stamps' company blog Talk to the Ham.

Not only will you be inspired and entertained by the creations you'll see but there will be a prize for one person who visits each of the participants' blogs and leaves a comment.

So set aside some time to hop with us tomorrow!!! I'm sure we'll tickle your funny bone!! See you at the hop!

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I can see the UIT post on my computer...eeekkkk! I am freaking out a little bit. LOL I am going to see if one of my other friends can call it up.

    If you are interested on the DT, that post will go up on my blog tomorrow...I had to post SSDS today.

    CRAZY computers! LOL It is a love/hate relationship, I think!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!