This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

To the Moon and Back!

This week's Hambo Hoedown challenge is to use the Moonscape digi-image plus texture on our card. As soon as I saw the Moonscape image the verse "I love you to the moon and back" popped in my head so I went with that theme on my card. Here's what I came up with...

Close-up view:


I also used Hambo's Sweetheart Pig. Isn't he adorable?! The texture on my card is the satin ribbon and the silver star eyelets and pink stick-on gems, and the Sweetheart Pig is cut out and popped up on dimensionals. My "plan" was to emboss the black using the swirls embossing folder in the Cuttlebug, but...guess what I forgot to do! :)

Stamps: Moonscape and Sweetheart Pig (#4102) by Hambo Stamps, sentiment is computer generated<
Papers: Real Red, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!), GP110 white<
Accessories: red satin ribbon (Offray), Copic Markers, silver star eyelets (Doodlebug), pink stick-on gems (Bling IT! by Basic Grey), pop dots

Come on and play with us at the Hambo Hoedown!! It's lots of fun and you earn FREE digi-images for playing along!!!

21 comments:

  1. Mary, this is so so cute!!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow is this cute! What a great image and sentiment with the moon digi :) Love the pink stars too. Thanks for playing again this week at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Mary! You really did a great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pig! All of the details...pearls, star eyelets, and rhinestones, really make your card stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary this is adorable. I love all the embellishments. Sweetheart pig & your sentiment go great with the moon landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Mary! I am just smitten with this card! How flippin' adorable is this! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. makes you break out in a big smile! gotta love that pig (-:
    your embellishments are tops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, what a fun card. I just love this image and sentiment. Smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card!! Love it, with that adorable little image. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute, he made me giggle the cutest pig in boxers I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! That pig image is too cute and your sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - those silver star eyelets are just perfect for this! Great job with the challenge, as always Mary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Mary, so clever with the pig on the moon. That is one of my favorite quotes, too. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOw, what a cutie!! I have fallen so in love with the Hambos and yoj've made my jaw just drop with this one! Gorgeous work, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the cutest thing ever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card. BTW... I love the cat photo at the top of your page. Made me laugh. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Mary! With all the hopping over at OWH this past weekend, I'm just getting back to check out the creations at the Hoedown. LOVE LOVE your card!! The first thing I thought of was Ralph Cramden in The Honeymooners! Your card is amazing; great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute. Love the background and the piggie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is so stinkin cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!