This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Graduation!

My niece, Cara, graduated from high school tonight and this is the card that I am sending her. I hope she likes it!

Close up of image:
Stamps: Tessa digi-image (Anita Be Stampin'), Congratulations (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, DSP (Stampin' Up!), Neenah 80# white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, red satin ribbon (Offray), gold stick-on beads (American Crafts), pop dots, gold Spica pen

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Mary!! I've not heard of that company before.
    I just posted a graduation card today too, and her gown is red!!! I love the red, white and black!! Great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card- love the image- I have never heard of the company before. Enjoy the grad ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Mary! Love the red and black together! I know your niece will be thrilled to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card. Love the colors that you used. All the layers with that houndstooth is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fabulous. I'm sure she loved it. Congrats to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!