This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wild Thing!!!

***If you are here for the Design D.I.V.A.S. Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop, click HERE***


Hello, and happy Thursday! Ms. June Bombshell, Emily, came up with a fun and fabulous challenge theme for June- Wild Thing! She challenged us to create a card or other project using animal prints...so I went on a search through my mile-high stack of patterned paper for animal prints. Well, can you believe that I had not one piece of animal print in all of my collection???? WHAT??? Well, along came the art teacher at my school, Heather. She gave me several different patterns to chose from. Thanks, Heather, for saving the day! :)

I had this really cool idea in my head of a card to create...well, when it came time to put it to paper and ink, it just wouldn't come out like I planned. Okay- here's "Plan B". I'm not thrilled with it, but I do love the reptile print paper that Heather gave me!! Here's my card:

Head on over to the Bombshell Blog to see what the other design team members created for this Wild Thing challenge and to play along and have a chance at winning a fabulous Bombshell prize, just create a card or other project using animal print and Bombshell Stamps and link to this post using the InLinkz tab. Can't wait to see what you create!!!

Stamps: Bombshell Angel, Harley Bikes, Vintage Raceway
Papers: Basic Black, Green Galore (Stampin' Up!), GP110 white, reptile print patterned paper (unknown)
Accessories: Copic Markers, silver brads, 1/8" hole punch, pop dots, Modern Label punch (Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

  1. Love it Mary! Great job. Hope to get my stamps mounted today so I can try some of the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I have to get some of those stamps. Your cards always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card. Really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!