This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Mail From My Secret Sister!

The Meade Girls are doing another round of Secret Sisters and yesterday I got my first piece of Happy Mail from my new Secret Sister! After a horrible day at school (the buses were running an hour and a half late due to an accident down the road from school) and me not getting home till nearly 5pm, it was great to find this in the mailbox:

I don't recognize the image but what a great image it is, and so beautifully colored!

It is a Center Step card and I was just recently reading the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and had wanted to give it a try. I love this card and want to thank my new Secret Sister, whoever she is, for sending me this beautiful creation!! I can't wait to see what else is in store for me for the next 3 months!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! So nice of your secret sister. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. I bet it made your day all better. I really want to try and create that type of card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I've been wanting to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!