This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Thank You "Berry" Much!

T.G.I.F.!! I'm am SO glad that it's FINALLY Friday!! Now on to a fun weekend!

It's time for the Hambo Hoedown again! This week for challenge #18 they're showing off the new kids on the block!! Check out these adorable fruit kids digi images!! Because I played along in the Hoedown last week, I was sent this too-cute Strawberry Kid to use on my card AND we had to use buttons somewhere on our card...and here it is! Isn't it cute??

Look just how adorable this little guy is up close!

Stop by the Hoedown Challenge Blog to see what the brand new Bacon Bits (AKA the Hambo Design Team!) have created! This is one talented group of ladies...and I'm really partial to one of the new Bacon Bits- my good friend and fellow Meade Girl Paula Riley!!! Go check 'em out! And while you're there, also check out the submissions for this challenge!!

Stamps: Strawberry Kid digi-image (Hambo Stamps)
Paper: Real Red, Summer Sun, Green Galore (Stampin' Up!), Neenah 80# white, patterned paper from the Eskimo Kisses pack (Basic Grey)
Accessories: red gingham ribbon (Offray), Bold Brights buttons (Stampin' Up!), Copic Markers, glue dots, pop dots, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dot embossing folder, Nestabilities Scalloped Oval

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love all those bright colors. Great job as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I like how you added the ribbon and buttons down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Mary! I love the bright yellow background that Strawberry Kid is on. Adorable layout! Love seeing what you create every week for the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute Mary! Love your design and the way you did the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary what a fun card. The DSP is perfect & Strawberry Kid really pops on that yellow. I love all those buttons too. Thanks for the kind words & right back at ya friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper Cute!! Love your colouring and that patterned paper is perfect! Thanks for playing in our Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! The embossed dots behind the strawberry add great texture and I love that DP, one of my favs!
    Thanks for playing in the hoedown!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!