This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Maryland City SBS!

Today I spent the day stamping, eating, and having great conversation with a fabulous bunch of ladies! Kathy was our hostess, and as usual, she hosted a GREAT swap!!

Check out all the cards we made! (I've put names with the cards that I know). I apologize for the poor pictures. I really shouldn't take pictures when I'm tired!! :)


Theresa R.









Mary Mc.




Our hostess, Kathy




Kelly (I still have red ribbon to attach to this one!)




Mary B.




Jan






Gloria

Angie







Lynn H.






Chiquita

















Janine




Jo Anna






Lynn M.



Michele M.



Looking forward to Kathy's next swap in September!!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! Lots of lovely cards there :) tfs. Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang we made a lot of cards. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great cards. Sounds lke you all had a fun time. Hope I can make it in Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I first posted this to the wrong posting - Doh!

    Thanks for posting these Mary.

    Hugs,

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow Batman! You ladies were so busy and really cranked out the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fantastic! Really incredible stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!