This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Let's Take A Spin!!!

I found this adorable digi-image that I got a while ago. It's from the Diamond Graphics CD, which is full of wonderful images!! I had a scare earlier- my computer shut itself down and wouldn't restart. Thankfully, it was able to do a restart rebuild (whatever THAT is) and it seems to be fine now. All I could think about was all of the digi-images that I would lose!! Guess I'd better back them up somehow!! Anyway, here is that adorable image:

Stamps: Motorcycle Couple from the Diamond Graphics DD, sentiment from Harley Bikes (Bombshell Stamps)
Papers: Basic Black (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, patterned paper from the Pocket Full of Posies with Sparkles pack (DCWS)
Accessories: Copic Markers, red satin ribbon (Offray), gold stick on beads (Bling IT by Basic Grey)

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great image for you! I don't know who makes it, so can't help you there. Love your coloring~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Don't know who makes the stamp either but I love it! That is too scary about your computer, glad it re-started! I'd be devastated to lose all my digi images too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Reminds me of a certain couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable, my mom and step dad all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable card, love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring of such a fun image! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!