This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Yes, I'm Team Edward!!

Over the weekend, I FINALLY sat down and watched the movie Twilight... ::sigh:: ... WHY did I wait so long?? And who knew vampires sparkled in the sun!?!?! I LOVED the movie and now I can't wait to read the books. My friend, Dawnmarie, has loaned them to me so as soon as I get my new reading glasses (I sort of bent my old ones all to pieces the other day!) I plan on sitting down and devouring the books!! Several of my fellow Meade Girls are "Twihards" and are obsessed with Twilight...and Edward...well, a few might like Jacob...but Edward...and those eyes... ::sigh:: Oh, sorry, I already sighed once...anyway, Amanda made and sent me this card and welcomed me to the world of Twilight. Isn't it FABULOUS?????

What a FUN rubber stamp set! The little charm is also the "Team Edward" emblem. How cool is that??? This rubber stamp set appears to be pretty rare. Guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for it...

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!