This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Shoebox Card

Oops, I forgot to post the card that I took to the shoebox swap for everyone to make. It's a very simple card. You see, I have this BIG problem about taking my Copic Markers to swaps. I don't like anyone else using my Copics! So, any card that I take to a swap has to be colored using penicls or one that has no coloring at all, hence my very simple, non-colored card here:

I was happy how this turned out. I hope everyone enjoyed making my card.

Please scroll down to the next post if you'd like to see all the other cards from the shoebox swap.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, So funny, I'm kind of like that about my Copic markers as well. I really like the yellow background texture behind the flower image a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the clean design.

    I'm like that with my markers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that splash if yellow! It sounds like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Mary. I have that set & hardly ever use it. Hmmm...think I'll CASE yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing about the copics because I wouldn't be taking mine either! Too expensive. Great card. simple to create. Fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, this is just as fresh and lovely as can be - love the big ribbon! I'm sure they enjoyed making your card, I'm enjoying looking at it - IRL it must have been so much more fun! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card ! I like the big ribbon !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing wrong with some good old fashioned stamping. Isn't that what got us all started in the first place. I think your card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute, I am sure everyone loved it

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute. i really like what you did with the ribbon

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!