This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Countdown Recipe Challenge- Bombshell Forum Re-launch Party

The Bombshell Stamps Forum Re-launching Party is still going on!!! Kelli gave us a great and fun challenge- a Countdown Recipe challenge.

We were to use:

4 patterned papers
3 rectangles
2 circles
1 ribbon

Here's my submission for her challenge:


It was a lot of fun trying to get all of the components on my card...I used 4 different patterned paper, although one is a little hard to see (it's beind the ribbon and coin.) My 3 rectangles are the panel with the Japanese symbols (which means "Beautiful"), the striped DSP behind that image and then the DSP under the ribbon. The 2 circles are the coin and the circle behind the coin, and finally the one ribbon. Then, of course, there is my Bombshell image- the new Geisha digi-image.
If you'd like to play along with Kelli's Countdown Recipe challenge go to the Bombshell forum and this thread- Countdown Recipe Challenge but hurry, you only have a little over 24-hours to play along. The deadline is midnight tomorrow night!!

Stamps: Bombshell Stamps' Peek-a-Boo Geisha digi-image
Papers; Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, patterned papers unknown
Accessories: Copic Markers, pop dots, Wild Wasabi stitched ribbon (Stampin' Up), Chinese coin (The Shoppes at Somerset by Stampington & Co.), Japanese symbols computer genereated, glue dots

3 comments:

  1. this is one sexy card I love how you carried the japanese theme through out the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE the Koi Fish on the umbrella!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!