This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Muscle Beach in Gingerbread-land

Bombshell Stamps just released a limited edition digital stamp set call Gingerbread Pin-Ups. Here is my first project using these images. I made a Christmas wall-hanging and it would be perfect for someone who collects gingerbread men! (I apologize for the poor pictures- it's really hard to get a good picture of something this size and not have flash-glare on the glass!)

Here is a close-up of that gorgeous Gingerbread Pin-Up:

Did you notice that someone has already taken a bite out of her leg?

Here's a close up of those muscle-bound beefcakes...or should I say "ginger"cakes showing off for the lovely lady:

This fun set is available in the Bombshell store only until the end of December and then they'll disappear, so hurry and pick up your set today!!!

You might want to also stop by the Bombshell Stamps' blog to check out what the rest of the design team has created using these deliciously adorable images!!

5 comments:

  1. Tee- this is darling! A very cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, that is so cute. Love what you did with the gingerbread people. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea for a Christmas wall hanging. Too bad mom is gone. She loved gingerbread and would have really liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww poor gingerbread girl ;) I don't think I've ever seen anything other than traditional gingerbread peeps- cool take :) hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, I love this. Did you know I decorate my kitchen with gingerbread men and women? Guess I'd better get this set!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!