This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa's Suit- PTT #46

It's time for your Party Time Tuesdays inspiration. This week's challenge is to make a green and red Christmas card using The Paper Shelter image that we received. My image is an adorable one- Santa's Suit hanging on the clothesline!! I guess Santa is airing it out after being in storage for almost a year!

The Antique White ribbon is from 2 Girls Jam and the papers are from My Mind's Eye. and they are fabulously fun to use! Such cute designs! I really love this Merry Christmas paper. There were also little punch-outs included with the paper...I decided to use a scrap of the paper and one of the punch-outs in the inside of my card:


Please visit our sponsor's websites- The Paper Shelter, My Mind's Eye, and 3 Girls Jam to see these fabulous products as well as many others. Also stop by the Party Time Tuesdays' blog to check out more Tuesday inspiration from the rest of the design team...and we hope that you'll play along!!!

Stamps: Getting Ready for Christmas digi-image by The Paper Shelter
Papers: Cherry Cobbler and Wild Wasabi cardstock (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, patterned paper (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Antique White ribbon (3 Girls Jam), gold stick-on beads, Sakura Clear Sparkle Jelly Pen


**This Antique White ribbon from 3 Girls Jam would be perfect for any shabby chic projects you might be working on!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, I love that card. I actually have a swag that looks like that from Avon many years ago. It's on my board over my desk here at work! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Everything about it. paper, ribbon, image, coloring. Adorable. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary you did a wonderful job on this card!!! I just love that close line with Santa's close on!!! Beautiful Bow!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this fun image! Your card is fabulous with the big bold print background and bow and I love how you have decorated the inside aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have soooo many cute images. I really like this one and the seam binding ribbon is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!