This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chelsea With Her Chicks

Every week, Sassy Studio Designs has a Fabulous Freebie Friday over on Paper Craft Planet. The freebie is only available for a 24-hour period. The images that they offer as freebies are retired so if you don't get it when it's offered, you'll miss out forever! This is the freebie that they offered the week of March 30th- Chelsea With Her Chicks:

Make sure to check out the Sassy Studio Designs group on Paper Craft Planet and make sure to stop by and pick up the next Fabulous Friday Freebie image tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. She is lovely & ever so sweet with those little chickies. Beautiful job with her :) Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Mary! I love all the yellow...it looks so happy! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Just to let you know, I'm pretty sure the image is Marilyn. The outfit is what she was wearing in the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes while singing "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend". I know that Madonna did copy the look and song for an awards show in the 80's, but Marilyn was the first. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I love the little chickies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours on this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Mary, makes a change from the usual Easter cards. Oh and love the cat at the top of your post. Makes me laugh every time I see it... I know how he feels lol.

    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!