This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fantasy Dinner Party



***PLEASE READ THIS first***

One of the girls on Facebook's Smash*aholics page, Kate Skelton, created a SMASH page for a Fantasy Dinner Party.  I loved the idea so I decided to CASE her idea using the table photo she shared.  It was hard trying to come up with 16 other people who I would want at my dinner party but I finally came up with 16- Queen Elizabeth II, Pope John Paul II, Elvis Presley, Anne Frank, Edgar Allen Poe, Ray Lewis, Rosa Parks, Hulk Hogan, Princess Diana, Jude Deveraux, Cal Ripken, Jr., John Lennon, Elton John, Capt. Jack Sparrow, Julia Child, and Barbara Bush.  I think there could be some pretty interesting conversations with this group!  Here's my page...hope you like it!!

3 comments:

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!