This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Washi!

I am new to SMASHing and everything that goes along with it...including Washi tape...but I'm finding that I'm quickly developing an addiction to this sticky stuff!  Although I don't have as many rolls as some SMASHers, I'm up to about 20 rolls...I wasn't quite sure what to do with it, though, so I decided I would do a SMASH page about Washi...and here it is:


I just layered strips of the different designs of Washi, but once I had covered the two pages, I wasn't quite sure what to do with the page.  Then one of my fellow SMASH*aholics mentioned a digital image that Saturated Canary had of a Washi girl, so I had to order her...and she worked perfectly with the page!  What do you think?

Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll come back again soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Im not sure what Washi tape is. Ive seen it mentioned but not knowingly seen it in person. Rose

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!