This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

DTBST #172- Rainbows After the Showers

This week our DTBST challenge is "Rainbows After the Showers"...use at least 3 colors from the rainbow.  For some reason, I struggled with this challenge...I used green, blue, and purple/indigo on my card with some pink (pink is always in MY rainbow!)  :)  This was the first time that I've used Fortune Teller Sassy and she is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not thrilled with this card, but love the image!!!   I love the way she colors up!!




Make sure to stop by the SSD Blog to see what the other DTBST DT created!  You won't be disappointed!!!!   And, while you're there, make sure to play along!!!

8 comments:

  1. Mary, this is so cool! Love the bright colors you used. Great coloring and love the sparkle in the crystal ball. Cute sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the gleam on the crystal ball and your coloring. That sentiment cracks me up too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bright colours Mary, and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Love the colors and the image. beautiful coloring, especially on her face. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey your card matches your blog colors. lol I really love how your card came out. Great coloring, great layout, great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Mary. I love the colors you've used here, so cheerful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card Mary. Thanks for your kind words on my Blog, I am delighted to be working with you at Sassy Studios. judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Mary! So bright & cheerful ... brings a smile to my face! :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!