This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Teen Crush!!

Today is my last day of spring break...it's back to work tomorrow...boo!!  So, while I was avoiding housework and laundry, I made another SMASH page...these are just SO easy and quick to do and they're so much fun!!!  This one is of my Teen Crush- Donny Osmond!  I saw a page that Jill Mackay did on the Facebook Smash*aholics page of her crush- David Cassidy.  That really got me thinking about the teen love of my life, so I started looking online for things I could use...it's amazing what you can find out there- especially on Pinterest!!  So, here is my Teen Crush page featuring the ever-adorable Donny Osmond...

 
Ahh, to be 14 again!  :)
 
I promise to get back to card making very soon...honest!  Until then, I hope you've enjoyed my SMASH pages.  I've enjoyed making them!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Mary, this is so cute, I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who would win the showdown - David or Donny??? Love it!! I'm your newest follower - I need to do a SMASH post soon too!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!