This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

More Crafting

 Here are a few more things that I've been making.  The first project is an envelope tag.  It's made using an envelope- in my case, I used a legal-size envelope. This was a lot of fun to make and I think it turned out great I used Mariposa paper pack and Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in Vintage Photo (I told you it's my favorite!)





Next, I participated in the RAK event on Newbie Junk Journal Makers on FB.  The requirements were to make "twinchies"- 2" squares decorated using mermaids, a paper cutter or punch or a stencil, a napkin or tissue paper, the color purple, book pages, a soda pop-tab or wire.  I was able to use everything on these 3 twinchies.





 Remember- these are only 2" x 2" square!  Not a lot of room to work with!!

Check back soon as I catch up on more of my crafting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!