This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, September 21, 2019

File Folder Folio

This is a photo folio that I made for a challenge on Newbie Junk Journal Makers FaceBook page.  The only requirement was that it had to be made from a file folder.  This was a lot of fun to make.

Front with belly band to keep it closed


Front without belly band

First page open

Left page opened out

Left page opened out further

Second page

Left page opened out

                                                                     Inside back


Back

I can't remember the name of the paper that I used but it's from Stampin' Up and it's older so I'm sure it's retired.   I hope you'll stop by again soon to see what else I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!