This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, I've been gone the better part of a week. We went down to Myrtle Beach and then up to the Outer Banks. We had a good time, but, boy, was it steamy!!!! When we went to Cape Hatteras yesterday , it was only 82 degrees but it was 79% humidity!! But, despite the heat and humidity, we had a good time...the only pictures that I took were of the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. Isn't this pretty??

Now that I've settled back into being home again, I'll be stamping away the day tomorrow (it's just too hot to do anything outside, anyway!!) I'll be working on a couple of challenges for Bombshell Stamps, so make sure you check back in. Oh, and don't forget the Bombshell Hump Day Hop this Wednesday! See you then!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank You for your lovely comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. The Bombshell stamps are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your holiday Mary:) Lovely lighthouse photo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!