This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

THE Michelle Zindorf!

Yesterday, my friends Gloria, Theresa , JoAnn, and I traveled to Owings Mills to take Michelle Zindorf's brayering class! WHAT FUN!! Michelle is a super sweet lady and she taught us everything we could ever want to learn about using a brayer! Most of all, I learned what I'd been doing WRONG all this time. Each time I would try to use a brayer I would end up with "stripes" instead of the nicely faded color like I'd seen others get when they brayered. THAT alone was worth the price of the classes! :) We took both the beginner brayer and advanced brayer classes. We got to make 3 absolutely gorgeous cards in each session.

Here are those cards.
Beginner Class- our "warming up" card





Advanced Class:






Here are a couple of pictures from the class:



Gloria listening intently:



Me with Michelle Zindorf:


"The Meade Girls" meet Michelle Zindorf!! JoAnn, me, Michelle, Gloria, and Theresa:

A BIG thanks to Lorie Moses for opening her house to us and hosting the classes! If you ever get the chance to attend one of Michelle's brayering class I highly recommend that you do! You will NOT be sorry!!!!

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards...i would love to take these classes!...your talent with this technique shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I cant wait for our class. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are awesome! Now you can teach us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love this technique. I took her class last year. Michelle is a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are all stunning! Each one begs the question "How did she DO that?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! The next time I see a class on braying, I think I will take it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow mary those are all gorgeous. that is 1 tool i don't own but think i need to invest in one

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!