This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just my cup of tea!

When I went to "tea" with a group of friends, our napkins were tied up with a piece of beautiful pink organdy ribbon.  We decided that we would all make a card using this ribbon.  The pink, as pretty as it is, was hard to match to paper, but today I finally found some paper that "sorta kinda" matches...



Although I'm not totally thrilled with how my card came out, I DO love this sweet image by Mo Manning!

Image: Teacup Fairy (Mo Manning), sentiment is computer-generated
Papers:  Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, patterned paper (Basic Grey)
Ink:  Close to Cocoa (for sponging)
Accessories:  Copic Markers, gold Spica pen, shimmer pen, Modern Label punch (Stampin' Up), 1-1/2" pink organdy ribbon (unknown), glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!