This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes- "I Put A Spell On You!"

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring The Corrosive Challenge for October.  Today's challenge is "Something Wicked This Way Comes".  We were to make a Halloween project with a villain or monster.  I decided to use The Evil Queen image.  She is very fun to color.  Here is the card that I'm submitting for this challenge.   I hope you like it!

 
 
Close up:


Please visit the Sassy Studio Designs blog to see what "wicked" projects the rest of the DT has created for this challenge!

Stamp:  Evil Queen Honey (Sassy Studio Designs), sentiment (Bombshell Stamps)
Papers:  Green Galore, Concord Crush (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, "Happy Haunting" patterned paper (Graphic 45)
Accessories:  Copic Markers, gold Spica pen, stick-on rhinestones (Stampin' Up), stick-on rhinestone flourish (ZVA Creations), pop dots, scalloped border punch (Stampin' Up), glitter Adornments (My Favorite Things), Jewel-It glue

4 comments:

  1. Mary, this is so fun! Love the colors you used. Great background paper and added bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv it Mary! She is as evil as she is beautiful ;) wonderful card :) hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Mary! Love her in green and purple! Plus your bling is terrific! I love that you put some "jewels" on her crown! The sentiment works perfectly too! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Something Wicked This Way Comes"!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is deliciously wicked, love the colours :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!