This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Singing With The Angels

On Monday I lost a very dear friend to lung cancer.  She fought a long, hard battle but in the end she lost that fight. 

Jan loved to sing.  Music was her life.  I know that she is singing with the angels now, and making wonderful music.  I remember seeing a beautiful card by Lori Ulrich and as I was making a sympathy card for Jan's family, I remembered the sentiment she had on her card- Psalm 108:1- and thought it would be perfect for the card.


I hope Lori doesn't mind that I CASEd her card, and I hope Jan's family will like it as well.

Jan, you will be greatly missed.  We are all blessed to have had you in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. May God comfort those feeling her loss. This card is a beautiful tribute to someone special and is clearly made with love. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Mary! Keeping you & her family in my thoughts and prayers. Love your card....it's beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!