This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

COPIC Intermediate Certification!!


***If you are here for the Sassy Studio Designs New Release Blog Hop, click HERE***
 
 
Yesterday, I, along with 7 of my wonderful Meade Girls, went to Hanover, Maryland (a 15-mile drive for me!) to take the COPIC Intermediate Certification class!  We had taken the Standard class- all the way up in York, PA back in March 2012, so we were thrilled to FINALLY get to take the Intermediate class- and have it so close to home!  Lori Craig was our instructor...and she was a FABULOUS teacher!!  I do feel that I finally have some knowledge of how to shade and shadow now!  Even though I LOVE the way the gray outline looks around the image, Lori told me that she'd take my certification pin away from me if I ever outlined again!!  So.....guess I won't be doing that again!  ;)  (well, maybe...)
 
Here are some of the samples that we created...
 





 
This was our final project. Although I stressed over the shading and shadowing, I think the final product turned out pretty well!

 
Here we are, the Meade Girls, along with Lori Craig, with our certificates.  Woo Hoo!

 
I know I still have to practice, but this class was SO worth the cost!!  I highly recommend it!!!


9 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful. you are so talented. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is wonderful, Mary! I, too, learned so much from Lori yesterday. She was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring Mary.I really enjoyed the day too and learned so much from Lori. Meade girls ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring Mary! Now you can show me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great day with lots learned. Your coloring is great. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, these samples are gorgeous! WOW. I am not a coloring crafter but it's mostly because I don't know how and don't have time to learn. Congrats on your certification.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Mary, amazing work. I love those lilacs and the hair color is perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rocked it Mary! Way to go! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad you had fun Mary! I loved my certification class and I feel SOOOO much more confident with my copics now! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    -Adina (Your Sassy Sis!)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!