This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Friday, May 24, 2019

Altered Paper Clips

I've been wanting to try something that I've seen online- altered paper clips- to use in my junk journal.  It turns out that they're pretty easy to make!  Just grab some assorted cardstock or papers, some glue, some do-dads for the front and a large paper clip and put them together.  That's it!

Here are the first ones that I've made:


The Smiley Face one is made using some patterned paper that I had with emojis on it, along with a black tag that I had received in a happy mail.  I cut the large smiley face from a Thank You note that I had.  I added some coordinating buttons and a stamp and that was it.  The middle one I used a piece of patterned paper from Bo Bunny and a piece of book paper.  I added a silver bottle cap, punched out a 1" circle from Whisper White CS and a tiny heart punched out from a red CS that I had.  Coordinating buttons and a ripped piece of book paper finished it off.  The right one is made using patterned papers from Miss Caroline.  The ticket is printed off the computer (received in a happy mail) with Prima flowers and stick-on gems and a piece of cream-colored lace trim.

I had a lot of fun making these and I'm sure I'll be trying out some different designs in the near future!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!