This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Paper Bag Journal Pages 4 and 5

I've finally had the chance to get into my hide-away and craft.  Since I was a little behind, I decided to work on my paper bag journal.  The prompt for April was COLOR.  This is the page I made for that prompt...


This was an easy page to do.  I just decopauged the colorful tissue paper to the bag using Collage-Pauge and a brush.  The Live Life In Color was printed on the computer and sponged with coordinating colored ink.

May's prompt is Quote.  We could use any quote we wanted.  I had just found this postage stamp with Janis Joplin on it and thought I'd use that.  The background is designer paper and again, the quote is printed on the computer and sponged with SU's Bashful Blue ink. I had received the LOVE sticker in a happy mail and thought I'd add that.  Again, this was also a very easy page.


This paper bag journal is turning out to be a lot of fun!  I can't wait to see what June's prompt will be!
Have a great evening and I'll be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!