This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Break???

This winter in Maryland has been a bust...BIG snow storms came and went all around us but gave us no snow...until today...March 25th- 4 days into spring- and it's snowing like crazy!  We've probably got about 4" so far.  I have no idea how much more to expect...our weather guys haven't been the most reliable this winter so I've kinda stopped believing them!  ;)  And then there's the groundhog who predicted an early spring- the little liar!

This is how I spent my first day of spring break...I decided to make a SMASH book page of today...


The snow IS pretty...and I really DO love snow...but it's spring, I'm tired of being cold...just bring on warmer weather!!!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!