This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday Celebration- Meade Girls' Style!

Last night, I was treated to a great birthday celebration dinner at Cheeseburger In Paradise by the Meade Girls. What a fun time- good food, good friends and lots of great gifts and cards...and yes, they made me wear a silly hat! Here are pictures of what they gave me:

Tracy gave me a collection of altered items all with a seashell theme. The larger container is filled with bath salts with a hanging tag. The smaller container is a delicious smelling Yankee Candle. She also altered a cute little spiral notebook- perfect for taking notes, and some wonderful hand lotion. Notice the matching card behind the candle? Sure makes me think of summer and the beach!
Amanda gave me this fabulous hanging calendar. The year runs from April 2009 through March 2010. I love it and it'll look great in my stamping room (once I get it organized- see the next post!)
Kathi gave me a gift certificate to Create IT Crafts, one of my absolute favorite stores! I can't wait to spend it!
Stacy gave me a great little embossed bucket filled with embellishments and candy-filled eggs. I can't wait to try the Glimmer Mist!
Dawnmarie gave me a whole bunch of Bath & Body Works stuff (my 2nd favorite store!) It all smells SO good!! (Sorry, for some reason I just couldn't get a clear picture of this! )
...and then there was Kimme's gift. Kimme wasn't able to make it to the dinner celebration, but she sent my gift through one of the other girls. Well, if you know Kimme, she's a sweet, innocent little thing- or so I thought! Here's the gift she gave me:
...a lacy pair of pink panties and a set of candy nipple tassles!!!! Well, I guess I had Kimme pegged wrong!! :)

After gifts and a delicious dinner, there was cake- well, I think there was a cake under all those flaming candles! I was afraid the fire alarm was going to go off! The wait staff had the whole restaurant sing Happy Birthday and boy, was THAT embarassing...well, not as embarassing as it would have been if they had seen Kimme's gift!!! :)

What a great birthday I'm having this year...and it isn't even my birthday, yet!!

10 comments:

  1. Yum! Cake!! All that stuff is so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the seashell themed gifts - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Your gifts rocked! I especially loved the last one - he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome gifts and great friends! All wonderful! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a VERY fun Birthday dinner. I'm glad you liked all of your Birthday goodies. Can't wait to see what you give Kimmie for her B-Day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it looks like you have some great friends! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesome gifts, and awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got some pretty cool stuff! ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what great gifts and cards.

    Beware the quiet sweet girls. We try to keep undercover but we know more then we let on.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!