This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Birthday Cards I've Received...

I've received some wonderful birthday greetings this year! My birthday was on the 8th. Here are a couple more that I got this week:

This beautiful card is from a new stamping friend, Paula, who happens to live 'just around the corner' from me.
I've never tried to make a latch card. Maybe she's inspired me?! Hers is beautiful!
This is the card that my mom made. Isn't that a pretty floral image? I think I might need to borrow it from her! And she colored it beautifully. I think she loves her Cuttlebug as much as I do!
I recently joined the Birthday RAK group on SCS. I received this cute Hanna Stamps card from Loretta as a BRAK. I agree, Loretta, I'd rather be stamping than vacuuming any day!!!

5 comments:

  1. what wondeful cards!
    Happy birthday!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all really terrific. What a wonderful bunch of creative friends you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful! I especially love the flowers in your Mom's card, she does beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are all wonderful. I love your Blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! Hope you had a lovely Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!