This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I just wanted to share some Easter greetings that I received from friends. It's always so nice to get 'happy mail'!

This first card is from Amanda. I just LOVE Riley from Hanna Stamps! He's SO cute and she did a fabulous job coloring the image!! I love how she used the flowers! Thanks, Amanda!
This beautiful card is from my dear friend, Kathi. She is such a sweetheart! I believe that this image is from Penny Black. She's so pretty in her Easter Bonnet! The color combination is so spring-y...perfect for Easter! Check out her coloring! WOW!
Finally, this card is from Kelly in Wisconsin. I'm part of the Divine Secret Sisters on SCS and Kelly was my 'little sister' this round. She sent me this adorable card. I love her layout and how she paper-pieced the eggs!
Ladies, thank you so much for your wonderful creations! I hope everyone has a good Easter!

13 comments:

  1. mary these are ALL wonderful cards...
    TFS!..and have a beautiful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great cards. Your friends did a great job.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very welcome! hope your having a great Easter! We have spent the better part of the day packing :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and the designs. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mary for posting my card on your blog! I hope you had a great Easter! That Riley stamp is the cutest and I love the layout Amanda used with the flowers! It's adorable! I love Kelly's layout too, what a great card and great Easter colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cards you received. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adoreable cards. It is so much fun to get surprises in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Love that lacy edge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cards- so happy and "springy".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what darling cards you received! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cards! I especially love the Riley!
    Great job!
    TFS!~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, how lucky you are to get such beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am totoally inspired by your blog. It's like an art gallery x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!