This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm baaaccckkk!

I've been MIA for about 9 days- we went on a cruise to New England and Canada...had a great time, although the weather was terrible- rain, mist, fog, drizzle, more rain, more mist, more fog and more drizzle...and even MORE fog!! Visited St. John and Halifax in Canada and then Bar Harbor, ME and Boston. Had a good time on the excursions Even got to Salem, MA and the Witches Museum...and got to see "Aunt Martha"s stone. My 7th great aunt, Martha Carrier, was hanged as a witch on August 19, 1692 in Salem. Took lots of great pics but haven't loaded them onto the computer, yet. Sure hope they turn out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ever since I ready Misty and Stormy, Misty's Foal I have wanted to visit Chesapeake. Tell me now, do you folks still have the rodeo where they sell the wild horses? What is the name of Misty's current offspring? And what about the Pied Piper? I read those books so many times, they are just etched in my memory, can you tell?!

    Lovely blog site, Mary. You've done a wonderful job with all the beautiful pictures and explanations.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!