I'd like to thank Loretta for honoring me with this blog award.
The rules say that I am to tell you 10 things about me and then pass the award on to 7 other bloggers. So- here are the 10 things about me:
1. I grew up an Air Force "brat".
2. I ride my own motorcycle.
3. I'm afraid of heights.
4. I broke BOTH of my arms (at the same time!) when I was in 5th grade.
5. I'm TERRIFED of bats!
6. Laura Ingalls Wilder ("Little House on the Prairie") is my cousin.
7. I can write cursive backwards.
8. I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order.
9. My 7th grand-aunt was hanged as a witch in 1692 in Salem, MA.
10. I LOVE Orioles baseball (even when they lose!)
Now, here are the 7 bloggers that I am passing this award on to:
Tracy & the Meade Girls
Thanks, girls! I really enjoy reading your blogs!
5 hours ago