This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Youuuuuu!

Operation Write Home's Stars and Stripes blog offered some adorable free digi-images recently. This birthday image was one of them. I needed a birthday card for a friend and thought she'd get a kick out of this image.

All cardstock- Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, and Buckaroo Blue- is from Stampin' Up. The patterned paper is from the Good Times pack of designer paper from Close To My Heart. The image was printed onto GP110 white cardstock and colored using Copic Markers. Stick-on pearls were used for her earrings. This is just a fun card and I hope the recipient likes it as much as I do!!

Thanks to Fran S. for offering her cute images to us. If you've never heard of Operation Write Home, check 'em out here.

5 comments:

  1. This card's a riot, Mary!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I especially love the little pearl earrings...what a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous coloring Mary! this is such a fun image, I snagged it too! the paper you used is perfect for this, great job!
    hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! This is so funny. What a great card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!