This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank you, Judy!


Judy Rozema is a VERY talented stamper! She is also the Design Team Coordinator at Hambo Stamps. She recently awarded me this blog award. What an honor!!! Thank you Judy!!! Check out her blog here. You won't be disappointed! I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass this award on to other talented bloggers, so here goes:

1. I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order. (Thanks to Stevie Wonder for writing the song "Fifty Nifty United States" that I had to sing in 5th grade chorus!)

2. I can write in cursive backwards. (Not quite sure why I know I can do this!)

3. I own and ride my own motorcycle. (Got my license when I was 49!)

4. I am terrified of bats!!

5. I love to read historical romance novels- give me a pirate or a knight and I'm happy!

6. I'm fascinated by the nose art on WW2 airplanes.

7. My 7th great grandmother was hanged as a witch in Salem in 1692. I visited her memorial when we were in Salem last summer. As soon as I took a picture of her memorial, my camera died....it's like she was trying to "tell" me something!


I am now supposed to pass this award on to some other fabulous bloggers and I chose 6 of my fellow Meade Girls:









Check out their blogs for some great inspiration!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much Mary! I am honored to receive this award! I will pass it on!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!